Ask our thousands of Public Safety, corporate and Federal customers why they choose us and you'll often hear we "always make it right."
We understand you have unique needs, and it's why we offer our comprehensive VESTA® Services solution. It includes five invaluable components from which to choose, helping ensure you have everything you need for success with our NG9-1-1, P25 Radio and Emergency Notification offerings.
VESTA Services Highlights
- A comprehensive services suite, from consulting to installation to ongoing support of NG9-1-1, P25 Radio and Emergency Notification solutions
- Guidance of an organization with 45+ years' experience in passionately serving over 3,500 PSAPs and hundreds of Federal agencies and corporate organizations
- Peace of mind in doing business with a company that puts your needs front and center
- Reliable, hands-on assistance available 24/7/365 from our expert Service Team utilizing state-of-the art-technology
- Hardware repair services and software updates to keep VESTA systems running smoothly
- Open communication regarding all solution aspects - the key to our success together!
Five Valuable Components for Your Success
ENGINEER - FURNISH - INSTALL - MAINTAIN - COMMUNICATE
It Starts with You
YOU NEED a provider who understands your goals, direction and challenges. We:
- Consult: We take the time to understand your big picture and every one of your needs, including how and when you migrate to Next Generation Core Services (NGCS) and GIS services.
- Plan: We develop a comprehensive plan with you to become our blueprint as we go forward.
- Design: We spend time upfront to thoroughly engineer and plan, enabling a detailed design and eliminating costly delays that result from inadequate network planning.
- Secure: We customize your security for use in all system elements, delivering a multi-layer defense and depth strategy and the highest level of system protection for the peace of mind you deserve.
Customized to Requirements
YOU NEED the assurance that the time spent in the Engineer phase is applied to the solution you expect. We:
- Stage: Build your equipment to industry specifications.
- Configure: Apply the blueprint from our planning to ensure it meets your business requirements. For example, your software configuration is based on your desired call flow.
- Validate: Validate your configuration before it leaves our factory to ensure it works as intended in mission-critical situations.
A Smooth Transition
YOU NEED a smooth transition from our facility to your site and our unwavering commitment to be there until the job is done. We:
- Project Manage: We deliver this critical component to help your PSAP stay on track and avoid unnecessary delays and costs.
- Implement: We provide best-in-class experts for execution of your plan who, through our remote provisioning services leverage the technical capability of remote configuration while still providing on-site testing, on-site cut support and on-site post-cut support.
- Test: We put your system through a comprehensive test process that follows a complete Site Verification Checklist. Our Quality of Service (QoS) verification confirms network performance requirements and voice call quality before live Call Handling is attempted.
- Train: We supply training customized to your business requirements, whether educating your team directly or executing a "train-the-trainer" program. See why we have the highest training ratings from Public Safety agencies like yours.
- Turn Up: We ensure your plan is executed and your Next Generation system is ready for production.
Comprehensive & Proactive Support
YOU NEED a support plan that is comprehensive, proactive, backed by state-of-the-art technology and adhered to with discipline, care and commitment. We provide:
- The VESTA® Network Management Center: A dedicated Service Team and advanced technology to safeguard your system.
- On-Site Support: We travel to your site when we can't remotely resolve your problem. Working with our NMC Service Team, our Airbus Field Technician will be there to troubleshoot and resolve your issue ASAP.
- Change Management: We will make required changes to your system by first notifying you and obtaining proper approval, allowing you to stay in control of your configuration.
People You Can Trust
YOU NEED people you can trust, based on their knowledge, skills and experience, to quickly and accurately manage your issues, and to communicate with 24/7/365. We provide:
- Service Desk: We have a dedicated team of trained professionals who care and can immediately address your day-to-day inquiries. Because the NMC and Service Desk are in the same location, our internal picture of your system is comprehensive and precise, ensuring accurate communication.
- Technical Support: We escalate more in-depth issues to our knowledgeable Technical Support team, whose technicians have you covered and will work to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
- Customer Portal: We give you access to our web portal to view and track trouble tickets, run critical reports and see the status of your system 24/7/365.
- Service Management: We assign a dedicated Service Manager to stay in regular contact with you to ensure your expectations are met. This person is your advocate and your interface to the home of VESTA team. This person is there for you.
- Ongoing Communication: We facilitate regular meetings to review your system, discuss what's working and what needs improvement and engage other Airbus team members as necessary.